The Main Library is currently providing the following:
- Contactless Pick-Up & Drop-Off by appointment
- Mondays - Thursdays from 10am - 6pm
- Fridays - Saturdays from 10am - 5pm
- 45-Minute In-Library Sessions by appointment; walk-ups welcome
- Mondays - Thursdays from 10am - 10:45am, 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm, 2pm - 2:45pm, 3pm - 3:45pm, and 4pm - 4:45pm
- Fridays from 10am - 10:45am, 11am - 11:45am, 1pm - 1:45pm, 2pm - 2:45pm, and 3pm - 3:45pm
The Main Library is also offering wireless printing services. Print up to 10 pages at the Library by clicking here and following the instructions. Then contact the Library to schedule a contactless pick-up time.
Library Manager - April Martin
The Main Library, located in the Central Business District, opened in December 1958. The building, encompassing three main floors and two sub-basements, is the Library's flagship location, providing the system's largest collection of popular and research sources.
The Main Library offers a wide collection of books, music, and movies, and hosts many programs for children, teens, and adults.