Southern Food & Beverage Museum
The Southern Food & Beverage Museum is a nonprofit living history organization dedicated to the discovery, understanding and celebration of the food, drink and the related culture of the South.
The New Orleans Public Library and the Southern Food & Beverage Museum have partnered to offer the public the opportunity to check out a Southern Food & Beverage Museum Pass from all 15 Library locations. Each pass provides free museum entry for up to 2 adults for a two week period. Children ages 11 & under are always free.
All 15 Library locations have one Southern Food & Beverage Museum Pass available for Library cardholders to check out.
Southern Food & Beverage Museum Pass Guidelines:
· Pass must be returned to the same Library location from where it was checked out.
· Lending period is 2 weeks.
· Overdue fines are $1 per day, max $20.
· Lost/unreturned fees are $75.
· Passes may not be returned and checked out again by the same person on the same day.
· Only one, of any, partner pass may be checked out at one time.